Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Monday · February 17, 2020
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work in the capital of Mississippi.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- The city is also home to several colleges, universities, and private schools.
- They are looking for IM or FP candidates with current hospitalist or inpatient experience.
- The shifts will be mostly days with some night blocks during the year.
- A new opportunity is now available in Mississippi with an established hospitalist program.
- You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
- Metro area of more than 500k population.
- Our services are free for you.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Applicants should be board certified or board eligible within two years of completing their residency.
- Mostly day shifts.
- Base salary plus productivity incentive.
- The incoming hospitalist will work a seven on and seven off block schedule.
- This position offers a competitive base salary plus production incentives.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- IM or FP candidates with experience.
- You will see a reasonable patient census of 15 to 18 per day.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- There are a variety of family-friendly places to explore, ranging from interactive museums and a planetarium to the Jackson Zoo and acres of gardens and parks.
- For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- Southern hospitality combined with a rich history makes the capital of Mississippi a great place to live, work, and play.
- Procedure trained, may round in the open ICU.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule.
- Final-year IM/FP residents are welcome.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.