Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule.
- A new opportunity is now available in Mississippi with an established hospitalist program.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- This position offers a competitive base salary plus production incentives.
- Mostly day shifts.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- There are a variety of family-friendly places to explore, ranging from interactive museums and a planetarium to the Jackson Zoo and acres of gardens and parks.
- The incoming hospitalist will work a seven on and seven off block schedule.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- IM or FP candidates with experience.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Applicants should be board certified or board eligible within two years of completing their residency.
- Base salary plus productivity incentive.
- They are looking for IM or FP candidates with current hospitalist or inpatient experience.
- Procedure trained, may round in the open ICU.
- The city is also home to several colleges, universities, and private schools.
- You will see a reasonable patient census of 15 to 18 per day.
- Southern hospitality combined with a rich history makes the capital of Mississippi a great place to live, work, and play.
- Final-year IM/FP residents are welcome.
- You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
- Metro area of more than 500k population.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Our services are free for you.
- The shifts will be mostly days with some night blocks during the year.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Work in the capital of Mississippi.
- For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.