Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We are located in the beautiful seacoast region of New Hampshire - just a few minutes from the beach and just one hour from Boston, MA and Portland, Maine.
- 100 bed community based hospital serving New Hampshire seacoast.
- And is a Magnet - recognized hospital.
- 10 bed mixed medical-surgical critical care unit staffed by Board-Certified intensivists and Critical Care Certified nurses.
- While practicing medcicine within our community, you will enjoy fanctastic four season recreation, no state sales or income taxes, and a superb quality of life with one of the nation's lowest crime rates.
- At Core Physicians, we value our phsicians and support each physician's professional growth.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Exeter, NH.
- This position can be either full-time or part-time to meet your work/life balance needs.
- Core Physicians, an affiliate of Exeter Hospital, has an immediate opening for a hospitalist to practice with a team of 20 plus providers and a supportive hospital staff.
- Exeter Hospital is accredited by DNV healthcare, Inc.
- Full sub-specialty back-up.
- This opportunity offers an excellent salary and benefits package which includes a zero deductible health plan, comprehensive retirement plans, generous paid time-off, CME and malpratice.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago