Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Sunday · January 20, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We're seeking a Board Certified or Eligible physician, with great communication and clinical skills, a good work ethic and a preference to contribute to a team environment.
- Join one of Mississippi's premier Hospitalist programs, currently approaching 30 physicians and still growing.
- Hospital employment provides a base.
- ICU responsibilities are very light, including vent management (basically optional).
- 400 bed hospital has multiple academic affiliations, is part of a strong healthcare delivery system and provides great 24/7 specialty support.
- The hospitalist group has great internal communication, enjoys a great relationship with the medical staff, utilizes both Nurse Practitioners and Nurses and provides a great working environment.
- We'd prefer IM training, but the right candidate with substantial inpatient experience and MedPed or FP training would be considered.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Mississippi.
- 250K + bonuses for quality and RVU's (.
- 300K potential ) and benefits.
- Hospitalists work a 7 on/7 off schedule, and this position is to work Days only.
- The community has great amenities, multiple housing options (intown, suburban, lakeside), multiple public and private eduation options and a rich heritage as an important part of the South.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.