Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Saturday · November 17, 2018
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join one of Mississippi's premier Hospitalist programs, currently approaching 30 physicians and still growing.
- Hospitalists work a 7 on/7 off schedule, and this position is to work Nights only.
- We'd prefer IM training, but the right candidate with substantial inpatient experience and MedPed or FP training would be considered.
- The nights are busy, but manageable.
- The hospitalist group has great internal communication, enjoys a great relationship with the medical staff, utilizes both Nurse Practitioners and Nurses and provides a great working environment.
- We're seeking a Board Certified or Eligible physician, with great communication and clinical skills, a good work ethic and a preference to contribute to a team environment.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Mississippi.
- Nights are covered by 2 physicians + Nurse Practitioner each night.
- The community has great amenities, multiple housing options (intown, suburban, lakeside), multiple public and private eduation options and a rich heritage as an important part of the South.
- 400 bed hospital has multiple academic affiliations, is part of a strong healthcare delivery system and provides great 24/7 specialty support.
- ICU responsibilities are very light, including vent management (basically optional).
- Hospital employment provides a base of $300K+ bonuses for quality and RVU's and benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago