Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Case Load/PPD: 4-8 PPD.
- Government: No.
- Hours Per Day: 24.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Level II.
- Job Posting ID: 986215.
- Dates Needed: Mid/late October - November.
- Provider Availability: 24-Hour.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Circumcisions are preferred but not mandatory.
- A facility in Mississippi has an immediate need for a locum tenens pediatric hospitalist to provide 24-hour. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in pediatrics with an active Mississippi medical license and Pals.
- The schedule will consist of morning rounds for about 4-6 hours, followed by. Locum providers must attend high-risk deliveries and c-sections but will not be required to come in for pediatric admissions from the ER.
- High Risk Deliveries.
- Patient Population: Peds.
- Reference ID: ORD-058636-MD-MS.
This locum job opening was posted
11 days ago