Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mississippi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- Wonderful ongoing locum hospitalist opportunity in Southern Mississippi!
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Ideal candidate can work 7 on 7 off for 3+ months, while the facility looks for a permanent hospitalists.
- Patient Volume: 13-15.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Candidate would need to be available for a minimum 7 shift block to be considered.
- Practice hospital medicine in small, cozy community filled with real Southern charm.
- Don't let it pass you by.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Location: Southern Mississippi.
- BC/BE (within 4 years of residency).
- Opportunity will fill fast!
- This is an opportunity that could absolutely transition into a permanent opportunity if you'd like!
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 19.