Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mississippi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE (within 4 years of residency).
- Practice hospital medicine in small, cozy community filled with real Southern charm.
- Don't let it pass you by.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- Candidate would need to be available for a minimum 7 shift block to be considered.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Wonderful ongoing locum hospitalist opportunity in Southern Mississippi!
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Ideal candidate can work 7 on 7 off for 3+ months, while the facility looks for a permanent hospitalists.
- This is an opportunity that could absolutely transition into a permanent opportunity if you'd like!
- Opportunity will fill fast!
- Patient Volume: 13-15.
- Location: Southern Mississippi.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 19.