Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mississippi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ideal candidate can work 7 on 7 off for 3+ months, while the facility looks for a permanent hospitalists.
- This is an opportunity that could absolutely transition into a permanent opportunity if you'd like!
- BC/BE (within 4 years of residency).
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Candidate would need to be available for a minimum 7 shift block to be considered.
- Opportunity will fill fast!
- Wonderful ongoing locum hospitalist opportunity in Southern Mississippi!
- Location: Southern Mississippi.
- Don't let it pass you by.
- Practice hospital medicine in small, cozy community filled with real Southern charm.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Patient Volume: 13-15.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 19.