Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Support Staff: NP/PA.
- We are seeking an experienced pediatric hospitalist for ongoing locum tenens coverage in Mississippi.
- Dates Needed: November/December - ongoing.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates will be considered.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Scheduled hours are 7am-7am.
- Job Posting ID: 983370.
- The assignment is projected to begin in late November or December and will consist of 7 on/7 off ongoing Monday through Sunday rotations.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-058280-MD-MS.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-13 PPD.
- Provider Availability: 24-Hour.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- The locum provider will typically perform morning rounds, take. No newborn nursery or Nicu coverage will be required.
- Must be comfortable with EMR systems.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Nov 27.