Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Oxford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The City of Oxford is located in Lafayette County in the north central portion of Mississippi.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Oxford has been named by United States Today as one of the top six college towns in the nation and is included in The Best 100 Small Towns in America.
- 217 hospital beds.
- 5 physician rounds.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi recently earned an 'A' from the Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Score survey.
- 2 NP/PA rounds.
- Oxford is less than 1 hours south of Memphis, Tennessee.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi has more than 90 medical and surgical specialists representing more than 30 specialty areas such as cardiology, radiation oncology and neurosurgery.
- This town is home to the University of Mississippi and offers great schools for kids K-12.
- Hospital EMR: Epic.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford is a 217-bed acute care facility serving the northern third of Mississippi.
- New facility in process of being constructed.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners