Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Oxford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- This town is home to the University of Mississippi and offers great schools for kids K-12.
- Oxford is less than 1 hours south of Memphis, Tennessee.
- 2 NP/PA rounds.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi has more than 90 medical and surgical specialists representing more than 30 specialty areas such as cardiology, radiation oncology and neurosurgery.
- The City of Oxford is located in Lafayette County in the north central portion of Mississippi.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- 217 hospital beds.
- Hospital EMR: Epic.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- 5 physician rounds.
- Oxford has been named by United States Today as one of the top six college towns in the nation and is included in The Best 100 Small Towns in America.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi recently earned an 'A' from the Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Score survey.
- New facility in process of being constructed.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford is a 217-bed acute care facility serving the northern third of Mississippi.
This perm job from Schumacher Clinical Partners was last open on Jan 22.