Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Oxford) is a single-specialty group practice.
- One of the fastest growing hospitals in the region, Baptist-North Mississippi has relocated into their new facility located at This new facility will allow Baptist-North-Mississippi to provide even greater care to patients across its more than 100 medical and surgical specialists representing more than 30 specialty areas.
- The hospital has a certified level II Nicu, but they don't currently utilize it.
- We are seeking a Pediatric Hospitalist who has experience in the delivery room and feels comfortable with C-sections, high-risk deliveries, and neonatal resuscitation/stabilization.
- Schedule: Week on/off schedule (Off 6-months out of the year).
- Pediatric subspecialty support includes Pediatric Radiology, Anesthesia, and Infectious Disease available via telemedicine.
- Education of RNs/RTs to help grow their skillset and the acuity that the unit can handle.
- This is a great opportunity to build something from the ground up and serve a community in need.
- They plan to grow the program to be able to keep patients who are down to 32-weeks gestational age.
- Attend 50% of deliveries), pediatric inpatient floor (ADC - 2), ER consults.
- Over the years Oxford has also been known for offering exceptional culinary experiences including James Beard award-winning chef and owner of five restaurants, John Currence.
- Cover nursery (well baby and eventual level 2) with ADC ~5, deliveries (900/yr.
- Touted as the "Cultural Mecca of the South", creativity abounds in Oxford as musicians, artists and writers alike find inspiration in Oxford's rich history, small town charm and creative community.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford serves the northern third of Mississippi.
- From down home cooking to upscale culinary creations, Oxford is a food lover's delight.
- Nestled in the Hills of North Mississippi, Oxford, Mississippi is the home of the University of Mississippi, also known as Ole Miss.
- Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan, CME, generous time off, 401K, relocation assistance, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Staffing Model: 2 Pediatric Hospitalists (Medical Director position available).
- In-house during the day.
- Envision Physician Services is partnering with Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi to provide services for their expanding Pediatric Inpatient unit as well as newborn services.
- Baptist has opened up a beautiful, brand new facility with growth in mind dedicating a large area to nursery and Pediatrics.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 15.