Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Oxford) is a single-specialty group practice.
- From down home cooking to upscale culinary creations, Oxford is a food lover's delight.
- This is a great opportunity to build something from the ground up and serve a community in need.
- Cover nursery (well baby and eventual level 2) with ADC ~5, deliveries (900/yr.
- Pediatric subspecialty support includes Pediatric Radiology, Anesthesia, and Infectious Disease available via telemedicine.
- One of the fastest growing hospitals in the region, Baptist-North Mississippi has relocated into their new facility located at This new facility will allow Baptist-North-Mississippi to provide even greater care to patients across its more than 100 medical and surgical specialists representing more than 30 specialty areas.
- Over the years Oxford has also been known for offering exceptional culinary experiences including James Beard award-winning chef and owner of five restaurants, John Currence.
- They plan to grow the program to be able to keep patients who are down to 32-weeks gestational age.
- Staffing Model: 2 Pediatric Hospitalists (Medical Director position available).
- Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan, CME, generous time off, 401K, relocation assistance, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Nestled in the Hills of North Mississippi, Oxford, Mississippi is the home of the University of Mississippi, also known as Ole Miss.
- Baptist has opened up a beautiful, brand new facility with growth in mind dedicating a large area to nursery and Pediatrics.
- Touted as the "Cultural Mecca of the South", creativity abounds in Oxford as musicians, artists and writers alike find inspiration in Oxford's rich history, small town charm and creative community.
- Attend 50% of deliveries), pediatric inpatient floor (ADC - 2), ER consults.
- Schedule: Week on/off schedule (Off 6-months out of the year).
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford serves the northern third of Mississippi.
- Education of RNs/RTs to help grow their skillset and the acuity that the unit can handle.
- In-house during the day.
- The hospital has a certified level II Nicu, but they don't currently utilize it.
- We are seeking a Pediatric Hospitalist who has experience in the delivery room and feels comfortable with C-sections, high-risk deliveries, and neonatal resuscitation/stabilization.
- Envision Physician Services is partnering with Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi to provide services for their expanding Pediatric Inpatient unit as well as newborn services.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 15.