Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Oxford) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford serves the northern third of Mississippi.
- Education of RNs/RTs to help grow their skillset and the acuity that the unit can handle.
- Attend 50% of deliveries), pediatric inpatient floor (ADC - 2), ER consults.
- The hospital has a certified level II Nicu, but they don't currently utilize it.
- Staffing Model: 2 Pediatric Hospitalists (Medical Director position available).
- Cover nursery (well baby and eventual level 2) with ADC ~5, deliveries (900/yr.
- From down home cooking to upscale culinary creations, Oxford is a food lover's delight.
- Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan, CME, generous time off, 401K, relocation assistance, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Schedule: Week on/off schedule (Off 6-months out of the year).
- They plan to grow the program to be able to keep patients who are down to 32-weeks gestational age.
- This is a great opportunity to build something from the ground up and serve a community in need.
- In-house during the day.
- Envision Physician Services is partnering with Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi to provide services for their expanding Pediatric Inpatient unit as well as newborn services.
- One of the fastest growing hospitals in the region, Baptist-North Mississippi has relocated into their new facility located at This new facility will allow Baptist-North-Mississippi to provide even greater care to patients across its more than 100 medical and surgical specialists representing more than 30 specialty areas.
- Pediatric subspecialty support includes Pediatric Radiology, Anesthesia, and Infectious Disease available via telemedicine.
- Touted as the "Cultural Mecca of the South", creativity abounds in Oxford as musicians, artists and writers alike find inspiration in Oxford's rich history, small town charm and creative community.
- We are seeking a Pediatric Hospitalist who has experience in the delivery room and feels comfortable with C-sections, high-risk deliveries, and neonatal resuscitation/stabilization.
- Over the years Oxford has also been known for offering exceptional culinary experiences including James Beard award-winning chef and owner of five restaurants, John Currence.
- Baptist has opened up a beautiful, brand new facility with growth in mind dedicating a large area to nursery and Pediatrics.
- Nestled in the Hills of North Mississippi, Oxford, Mississippi is the home of the University of Mississippi, also known as Ole Miss.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services