Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Sunday · June 17, 2018
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tupelo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your assignment schedule is 7 am to 7 pm and there are no. You will see up to 20 patients per day.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a MS state license with the process.
- We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Mississippi-based medical center that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary coverage.
- Licensing assistance.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- 7 am - 7 pm.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding.
- Ideally, you will be comfortable with Sunrise Clinical Manager EMR.
- BC/BE required.
- You must be board certified or board eligible.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago