Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Meridian) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rush Health Systems is looking for a BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalist to join our well established Program.
- Year Round Mild Climate.
- Meridian is the 6th largest city in the state with a rich past and deep roots in railroad history.
- Burst of economic development.
- Established team of 5 physicians and 3 Nurse Practitioners.
- Competitive Shift rates with a base hourly rate plus volume based RVU model and quality based incentive.
- Southern Hospitality.
- Provide high quality care for the full range of internal medicine patients.
- Progressive, growing.
- For more than a century, Meridian has been known as the cultural center of East Mississippi.
- Hometown, Friendly atmosphere.
- Fishing, Hunting land, Canoing (largest deer and turkey populations in the state).
- Hospital will pay dues, license and membership costs.
- Extra shifts available for extra pay if desired.
- High Tech Healthcare- center for telemedicine.
- 10,000 for relocation.
- Long term and short term disability.
- Health System Network includes 5 critical access hospitals, a 49 bed Ltac hospital and 30 clinics throughout East Central MS and West AL.
- Conveniently located and close to larger metro citites.
- Its colorful history is showcased by Meridian's nine historic districts, all of which are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Relaxed Lifestyle.
- 215-Bed Hospital with open 23 bed ICU and specialists within the system.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Teaching opportunities for local residency program.
- Place where your kids come back.
- Lucrative Income.
- Strong Financial package.
- Health insurance for doctor & family.
- Loan repayment and stipend.
- Adult Hospitalist program that has been here for 20 years.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Meridian, MS.
- Find peace and quiet in a rural setting as well as arts, entertainment and culture.
- 160 hours of PTO - includes vacation, sick and CME.
- Great place to raise a family.
- Malpractice with tail.
- Low to Moderate Cost of Living.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.