Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Meridian) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive Shift rates with a base hourly rate plus volume based RVU model and quality based incentive.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Meridian, MS.
- Teaching opportunities for local residency program.
- Burst of economic development.
- Health System Network includes 5 critical access hospitals, a 49 bed Ltac hospital and 30 clinics throughout East Central MS and West AL.
- Progressive, growing.
- Year Round Mild Climate.
- For more than a century, Meridian has been known as the cultural center of East Mississippi.
- High Tech Healthcare- center for telemedicine.
- Lucrative Income.
- Find peace and quiet in a rural setting as well as arts, entertainment and culture.
- Its colorful history is showcased by Meridian's nine historic districts, all of which are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Strong Financial package.
- 215-Bed Hospital with open 23 bed ICU and specialists within the system.
- Long term and short term disability.
- Extra shifts available for extra pay if desired.
- 10,000 for relocation.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Meridian is the 6th largest city in the state with a rich past and deep roots in railroad history.
- Adult Hospitalist program that has been here for 20 years.
- Conveniently located and close to larger metro citites.
- Rush Health Systems is looking for a BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalist to join our well established Program.
- Health insurance for doctor & family.
- Established team of 5 physicians and 3 Nurse Practitioners.
- Southern Hospitality.
- Hospital will pay dues, license and membership costs.
- Hometown, Friendly atmosphere.
- Malpractice with tail.
- Great place to raise a family.
- 160 hours of PTO - includes vacation, sick and CME.
- Provide high quality care for the full range of internal medicine patients.
- Fishing, Hunting land, Canoing (largest deer and turkey populations in the state).
- Relaxed Lifestyle.
- Loan repayment and stipend.
- Low to Moderate Cost of Living.
- Place where your kids come back.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago