Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Meridian) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fishing, Hunting land, Canoing (largest deer and turkey populations in the state).
- Place where your kids come back.
- 215-Bed Hospital with open 23 bed ICU and specialists within the system.
- Great place to raise a family.
- For more than a century, Meridian has been known as the cultural center of East Mississippi.
- Meridian is the 6th largest city in the state with a rich past and deep roots in railroad history.
- Lucrative Income.
- Year Round Mild Climate.
- Established team of 5 physicians and 3 Nurse Practitioners.
- Burst of economic development.
- Its colorful history is showcased by Meridian's nine historic districts, all of which are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Competitive Shift rates with a base hourly rate plus volume based RVU model and quality based incentive.
- 160 hours of PTO - includes vacation, sick and CME.
- Provide high quality care for the full range of internal medicine patients.
- Extra shifts available for extra pay if desired.
- Loan repayment and stipend.
- Southern Hospitality.
- Long term and short term disability.
- Progressive, growing.
- Relaxed Lifestyle.
- Find peace and quiet in a rural setting as well as arts, entertainment and culture.
- Conveniently located and close to larger metro citites.
- Low to Moderate Cost of Living.
- Teaching opportunities for local residency program.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Malpractice with tail.
- Strong Financial package.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Meridian, MS.
- Health System Network includes 5 critical access hospitals, a 49 bed Ltac hospital and 30 clinics throughout East Central MS and West AL.
- Hospital will pay dues, license and membership costs.
- Health insurance for doctor & family.
- High Tech Healthcare- center for telemedicine.
- Rush Health Systems is looking for a BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalist to join our well established Program.
- Hometown, Friendly atmosphere.
- 10,000 for relocation.
- Adult Hospitalist program that has been here for 20 years.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.