Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Meridian) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice with tail.
- 215-Bed Hospital with open 23 bed ICU and specialists within the system.
- Conveniently located and close to larger metro citites.
- Year Round Mild Climate.
- Strong Financial package.
- Established team of 5 physicians and 3 Nurse Practitioners.
- 10,000 for relocation.
- Lucrative Income.
- Long term and short term disability.
- Provide high quality care for the full range of internal medicine patients.
- For more than a century, Meridian has been known as the cultural center of East Mississippi.
- Loan repayment and stipend.
- Health System Network includes 5 critical access hospitals, a 49 bed Ltac hospital and 30 clinics throughout East Central MS and West AL.
- Relaxed Lifestyle.
- 160 hours of PTO - includes vacation, sick and CME.
- Fishing, Hunting land, Canoing (largest deer and turkey populations in the state).
- Teaching opportunities for local residency program.
- Rush Health Systems is looking for a BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalist to join our well established Program.
- Its colorful history is showcased by Meridian's nine historic districts, all of which are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Health insurance for doctor & family.
- Great place to raise a family.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Meridian, MS.
- High Tech Healthcare- center for telemedicine.
- Hospital will pay dues, license and membership costs.
- Hometown, Friendly atmosphere.
- Meridian is the 6th largest city in the state with a rich past and deep roots in railroad history.
- Adult Hospitalist program that has been here for 20 years.
- Burst of economic development.
- Place where your kids come back.
- Southern Hospitality.
- Progressive, growing.
- Low to Moderate Cost of Living.
- Find peace and quiet in a rural setting as well as arts, entertainment and culture.
- Extra shifts available for extra pay if desired.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Competitive Shift rates with a base hourly rate plus volume based RVU model and quality based incentive.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.