Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Sunday · June 17, 2018
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mississippi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Don't let it pass you by.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- Ideal candidate can work 7 on 7 off for 3+ months, while the facility looks for a permanent hospitalists.
- BC/BE (within 4 years of residency).
- Patient Volume: 13-15.
- Opportunity will fill fast!
- Practice hospital medicine in small, cozy community filled with real Southern charm.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Candidate would need to be available for a minimum 7 shift block to be considered.
- This is an opportunity that could absolutely transition into a permanent opportunity if you'd like!
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Location: Southern Mississippi.
- Wonderful ongoing locum hospitalist opportunity in Southern Mississippi!
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.