Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Sunday · June 17, 2018
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average census per provider 18.
- Over 5,000 new jobs added to the community in the last five years.
- Extra shifts available.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Mississippi.
- Low cost of Living!
- Personal/Vacation days available.
- Day coverage 3 physicians and 2 nurse practitioners.
- SEC sporting events with minutes.
- Mississippi State University and University of Alabama.
- Charming Southeastern town with Southern architecture, good food, a friendly atmosphere.
- Night coverage single.
- Community located on river for water sports and fishing.
- Great benefits: 3 CME paid days with $5,rong schools.
- Employment base salary + RVU for 15 shifts.
- You will be contacted immediately.
- Busy inpatient service.
- Booming Economic Industrial area.
- Loan repayment and monthly stipend available.
- 90th Percentile).
- Direct jet service by a major airline to Atlanta.
- We are a 315-bed acute care, level II trauma facility located in east central Mississippi- staffing more than 85 medical and surgical physicians representing almost every specialty.
- Moving allowance $8,000.
- 7 on/ 7 off.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago