Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Position: Permanent Hospitalist, with Outpatient Options also available.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- Saj Cherian /.
- Outstanding Starting Base Pay, Plus Additional Bonuses.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- Personal/Vacation days available plus Relocation Bonus.
- Trauma: Level III.
- Award-Winning Healthcare Organization.
- Loan repayment and monthly stipend available.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Perm Compensation: Strong and negotiable base pay, +RVU for 15 shifts.
- Located about two hours from Birmingham, Columbus offers many activities to be explored.
- Outpatient Options Also Available.
- If perm is not a fit, why not discuss locum tenens, which is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- This Hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work as a permanent employee in the state of Mississippi.
- Located on a river, the region provides water sport and fishing options, and is also home to multiple PGA golf courses.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- ADC: 14-17.
- Foster Crown: Permanent Hospitalist in Mississippi.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- 3 CME paid days with allowance.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/permanent placement into this outstanding regional health system.
- Support Staff: RN's, Tech's, sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a community hospital.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- BC IM or FM w/inpatient rounding experience.
- Beds: 315.
- Loan Repayment and Paid CME.
- Job Number: MS1239.
- Facility Profile: All services, including emergency medicine, audiology, cardiology, ENT, FM, IM, neurology, oncology, podiatry, respiratory care, telemedicine.
- City / State: Columbus, MS.
- This area is known for being an ideal place to raise a family due to excellent schools, solid home prices, and low cost of living.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Nov 15.