Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Monday · July 16, 2018
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Corinth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Also included in that construction was a new Emergency Department, Cardiology area,! Lab area and centralized registration.
- The traditional Hospitalist will work in an non-academic role, 7 on 7 off with full NP support.
- Hours: 6a-6p.
- Provide advising for residents in the areas of educational goalsetting, career planning, patient care, and scholarship.
- Our community and hospital have a "family sense" about them and it's comforting to know that we live in what most compare Corinth to as "Mayberry.
- Pending approval, this residency addition will grow our program tremendously.
- Medical School Loan Reimbursement up to $125,000.
- In 2013, Magnolia Regional Health Center opened its newly constructed 53,000 square feet addition which included a new front entrance, new radiology department which included new, state of the art equipment such as the 1 large bore MRI, three 128 slice CT scanners, two Spect CT Nuclear Cameras, digital mammography and stereotactic biopsy.
- Magnolia Regional Health Center provides care to patients in Alcorn County and the five surrounding counties in northeast Mississippi and three counties in southern Tennessee.
- In 2007, Mrhc constructed an addition which included 3 new patient floors, a new surgical intensive care unit, new private short stay surgery rooms, new private pre & post heart cath rooms, new surgery recovery positions, 3 additional new operating rooms, a new cardiac rehabilitation area & 6 new medical office suites.
- Provide high quality, cost effective Internal Medicine and Critical Care services (within the scope of hospitalist privileges) to non-obstetrical patients, 18 years of age and older.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Corinth, MS.
- Competitive Salary with Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan.
- Corinth is not just for individuals or couples with children but for anyone.
- An Associate Professor of Internal Medicine-Core Faculty member who must devote a minimum of 15 hours per week to the educational program to fulfill their supervisory and teaching responsibilities to demonstrate a strong interest in the education of residents.
- Assist with teaching, research and service activities as they relate to the Magnolia Regional Health Center Graduate Medical Education Department.
- Maintaining an educational environment conducive to educating residents in each of the Acgme competency areas.
- With some of the best public schools in the area, Corinth is an ideal location to raise your children.
- Provision for Continuing Medical Education.
- Located in Northeast Mississippi, Corinth is a city of contrast that attracts people from all walks of life with history, tradition, community spirit, hospitality and excellent quality of life.
- Magnolia Regional Health Center is the first Osteopathic Graduate Medical Education Program nationally to go from AOA accreditation to Acgme accreditation, which allows Mrhc to begin training MD credentialed physicians, in addition to D.O. credentialed physicians.
- Mrhc is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the surrounding community by blending our passion for very good care with the use of advanced medical technology to deliver the best possible care.
- Corinth offers convenient access to Memphis, Nashville and Birmingham and is located just 20 minutes away from Pickwick Lake, a beautiful recreational lake with over 90 miles of shoreline.
- Mrhc is currently expanding the Graduate Medical Education Department that currently has 26 Osteopathic Medical Students, 18 Internal Medicine Residents and 6 Osteopathic Cardiology fellows.
- Magnolia Regional Health Center is currently recruiting for 2 Hospitalists, one as Traditional Hospitalist and an Associate Professor of Internal Medicine - Core Faculty member.
- Facilitate (in coordination with residents, students, fellows, patient, patient's family, primary care provider, hospital case management, and/or nursing homes and third party payors, as applicable) all aspects of inpatient care and discharge planning needs.
- Additionally, the Magnolia Heart & Vascular Center was opened that same year offering cardiac intervention & open heart surgery.
- Mrhc is a Community Hospital, jointly owned by the City of Corinth and Alcorn County, MS that serves a 7 county service area of over 130,000 people.
- This year, we will begin the application/accreditation process to establish an ER Residency.
- Our town is growing and with many young adults moving into the area, there are many things to do.
- And, meet professional standards of behavior.
- Relocation Expenses Covered.
- One Patient at a Time.
- We are extremely proud of our facility and the services that we provide to our customers.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago