Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The Vamc Inter-facility Transfer Coordinator will be utilized to arrange admission to a VA Medical Center.
- This opportunity is working in a Government facility.
- Contract Physician will respond to code blue calls and lead team.
- Location: VA Medical Center/ Biloxi, Mississippi.
- Orders prescriptions, labs, x-rays and other pertinent tests.
- Shall be shared among care settings at time or admission, discharge, referral or transfer.
- Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian, as we do offer a referral bonus.
- Psychiatrist and Gerontologist on-.
- Must be Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Advance Directive, allergies, treatment plan, etc.
- Where applicable the contractor shall coordinate the interdisciplinary education plan for the patient.
- Must have a current, full, and unrestricted medical license.
- Vamc policies and procedures shall prescribe which information (i.
- JOB Snapshot.
- Must have current BLS and Acls Certifications.
- Refers patients to other specialty care as required.
- Contract Physician shall complete a discharge summary on each patient that he/she personally orders to be discharged.
- Contractor shall provide all services specified in this contract for any person deemed eligible by the Chief, Medicine Service or his/her designee, regardless of the race, color, religion, sex, or national origin of the person for whom such services are ordered.
- Appropriate referral/transfer of the Veteran shall be arranged by the contractor for care that cannot be delivered in the contracted clinic setting.
- Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Hospitalist for the VA Medical Center located in Biloxi, Mississippi to work as a civilian contractor.
- Contractor shall provide the same professional level of care to Vamc patients and/or beneficiaries as to any other patient under his/her care.
- Completes documentation requirements in a timely manner as per policy.
- Furnish technical and/or professional support for physicians employed by the VA.
- Referrals to other Vamcs will be performed in accordance with Vamc policies and procedures.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Biloxi, MS.
- The contractor shall be responsible for coordinating evaluation, consultation and management with the Vamc, Chief, and Medicine Service.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience.
- Also Inpatient care shall include Surgical, Mental Health and Community Living Center for acute changes in conditions or responding to codes.
- Providing care for inpatients with a variety of chronic and acute conditions in Medical Service.
- It is anticipated that nearly all hospital discharges shall occur during normal business hours.
- All education given shall be documented in accordance to Vamc policies and procedures.
- Must have a current, unrestricted licensure in ANY State, territory or common wealth of the United States, District of Columbia, Virgin Islands, Guam or Puerto Rico.
- Discharge instructions shall be provided to and coordinated with the patient, caregiver, and home or community care provider.
- Working for Loyal Source gives you the ability to work for the Fastest growing provider of clinical services for the United States Government.
- Performs history and physicals, progress notes, and general medicine inpatient consults.
- If you are.
- Education provided by the contractor shall be interactive with the patient, and shall be aimed at disease knowledge, management, prevention, and quality of life.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago