Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (East Central Area) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Alabama and Mississippi Gulf Coasts less than three hours away.
- High volume practice in 20 doc multi-specialty group.
- J1 and H1B candidates eligible.
- Visa candidates may apply - reference: JT288.
- Do you know of a Pulmonary / Critical Care Physician seeking a position in MS?
- 1:4 weekend.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee.
- Excellent pulmonary opportunity in beautiful east central Mississippi / WC Alabama where the cost of living is low.
- We have a robust medical staff of 200 physicians spanning 36 medical specialties, and more than 1200 employees.
- Many of them are renowned in their fields, and their affiliation with Anderson allows our patients to receive advanced care close to home.
- Short drive to major cities like New Orleans, Birmingham, and Memphis.
- Our client is proud to bring the highest level of care to residents of this region by offering the area's only Breast Imaging Center of Excellence, the area's only accredited Chest Pain Center, the area's only Electrophysiology Lab for ablation procedures, and the most advanced radiation treatment in the state.
- As the most comprehensive health system in the region, our client has two hospitals, the area's only cancer center and a network of clinics throughout our service area.
- Interested & qualified candidates must forward a current CV (Microsoft Word format is highly preferred) to. Please reference your source only if you do Not apply through.
- Competitive sign on bonus and relocation.
- The TomoTherapy system rivals systems used at some of the largest cancer centers in the world.
- Strong military community.
- Fabulous for outdoor activities like hunting, fishing, tennis, and golf.
- We are honored to have some of the nation's most highly educated and experienced physicians on our medical staff.
- Student loan forgiveness available.
- Our physicians have trained at prestigious universities across the nation including Harvard, Stanford, Duke, Vanderbilt and University of Mississippi Medical Center.
This perm job from Physician Providers, Inc. was last open on Nov 3.