Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (East Central Area) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Short drive to major cities like New Orleans, Birmingham, and Memphis.
- Student loan forgiveness available.
- Visa candidates may apply - reference: JT288.
- Interested & qualified candidates must forward a current CV (Microsoft Word format is highly preferred) to. Please reference your source only if you do Not apply through.
- 1:4 weekend.
- Many of them are renowned in their fields, and their affiliation with Anderson allows our patients to receive advanced care close to home.
- As the most comprehensive health system in the region, our client has two hospitals, the area's only cancer center and a network of clinics throughout our service area.
- Strong military community.
- Our client is proud to bring the highest level of care to residents of this region by offering the area's only Breast Imaging Center of Excellence, the area's only accredited Chest Pain Center, the area's only Electrophysiology Lab for ablation procedures, and the most advanced radiation treatment in the state.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee.
- High volume practice in 20 doc multi-specialty group.
- We have a robust medical staff of 200 physicians spanning 36 medical specialties, and more than 1200 employees.
- Alabama and Mississippi Gulf Coasts less than three hours away.
- Do you know of a Pulmonary / Critical Care Physician seeking a position in MS?
- Competitive sign on bonus and relocation.
- J1 and H1B candidates eligible.
- Excellent pulmonary opportunity in beautiful east central Mississippi / WC Alabama where the cost of living is low.
- We are honored to have some of the nation's most highly educated and experienced physicians on our medical staff.
- Our physicians have trained at prestigious universities across the nation including Harvard, Stanford, Duke, Vanderbilt and University of Mississippi Medical Center.
- The TomoTherapy system rivals systems used at some of the largest cancer centers in the world.
- Fabulous for outdoor activities like hunting, fishing, tennis, and golf.
This perm job from Physician Providers, Inc. was last open on Nov 3.