Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (East Central Area) is a multispecialty group practice.
- High volume practice in 20 doc multi-specialty group.
- Visa candidates may apply - reference: JT288.
- As the most comprehensive health system in the region, our client has two hospitals, the area's only cancer center and a network of clinics throughout our service area.
- 1:4 weekend.
- Student loan forgiveness available.
- We have a robust medical staff of 200 physicians spanning 36 medical specialties, and more than 1200 employees.
- Our physicians have trained at prestigious universities across the nation including Harvard, Stanford, Duke, Vanderbilt and University of Mississippi Medical Center.
- Interested & qualified candidates must forward a current CV (Microsoft Word format is highly preferred) to. Please reference your source only if you do Not apply through.
- Competitive sign on bonus and relocation.
- Fabulous for outdoor activities like hunting, fishing, tennis, and golf.
- We are honored to have some of the nation's most highly educated and experienced physicians on our medical staff.
- Excellent pulmonary opportunity in beautiful east central Mississippi / WC Alabama where the cost of living is low.
- Strong military community.
- Do you know of a Pulmonary / Critical Care Physician seeking a position in MS?
- Alabama and Mississippi Gulf Coasts less than three hours away.
- Our client is proud to bring the highest level of care to residents of this region by offering the area's only Breast Imaging Center of Excellence, the area's only accredited Chest Pain Center, the area's only Electrophysiology Lab for ablation procedures, and the most advanced radiation treatment in the state.
- The TomoTherapy system rivals systems used at some of the largest cancer centers in the world.
- Many of them are renowned in their fields, and their affiliation with Anderson allows our patients to receive advanced care close to home.
- Short drive to major cities like New Orleans, Birmingham, and Memphis.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee.
- J1 and H1B candidates eligible.
This perm job from Physician Providers, Inc. was last open on Nov 3.