Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Hattiesburg) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Hattiesburg, MS.
- Nocturnists work on a 7 on / 7 off schedule, with two shifts, from 7 pm to 7 am and 4 pm to 4 am.
- Hattiesburg Clinic, one of the largest physician-owned and directed multi-specialty group practices in the Southeast with 280 physicians, is seeking a qualified, BE/BC Nocturnist to join an established Hospital Care Service with 25 physicians, three of whom are nocturnists, and 6 nurse practitioners.
- Closed ICU is staffed by Hattiesburg Clinic Intensivists 24/7.
- Hattiesburg Clinic's Hospitalist program is based at Forrest General Hospital, a Level 2 regional trauma center with 512 beds.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package offered, as well as relocation expenses.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.