Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Hattiesburg) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Hattiesburg Clinic's Hospitalist program is based at Forrest General Hospital, a Level 2 regional trauma center with 512 beds.
- Closed ICU is staffed by Hattiesburg Clinic Intensivists 24/7.
- Hattiesburg Clinic, one of the largest physician-owned and directed multi-specialty group practices in the Southeast with 280 physicians, is seeking a qualified, BE/BC Nocturnist to join an established Hospital Care Service with 25 physicians, three of whom are nocturnists, and 6 nurse practitioners.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package offered, as well as relocation expenses.
- Nocturnists work on a 7 on / 7 off schedule, with two shifts, from 7 pm to 7 am and 4 pm to 4 am.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Hattiesburg, MS.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago