Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Hattiesburg) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Hospitalists work in 5-day blocks, 182 shifts per year.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Hattiesburg, MS.
- Hattiesburg Clinic, one of the largest physician-owned and directed multi-specialty group practices in the Southeast with 278 physicians, is seeking a qualified, BE/BC, Internal Medicine physician to join an established Hospital Care Service with 26 physicians, four of whom are nocturnists.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package offered, as well as relocation expenses.
- Closed ICU is staffed by Hattiesburg Clinic Intensivists 24/7.
- Hattiesburg Clinic's Hospitalist program is based at Forrest General Hospital, a Level 2 trauma center with 512 beds.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago