Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Clarksdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Clarksdale is a bustling small town located in the Mississippi Delta.
- BC/BE in IM.
- 10 ED beds with 5 specialty beds.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 195 hospital beds.
- Level IV trauma facility.
- Merit Health Northeast Mississippi is fully accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- 1 physician round.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- The town offers a friendly community, low cost of living, and local amenities.
- Because of the mild winters, this area offers an abundance of outdoor activities including golfing, hunting, fishing, boating and camping.
- The hospital is home to a full array of inpatient and outpatient services including, emergency medicine, orthopedics, pediatrics, surgery, cardiology, labor and delivery, radiology, gastroenterology, and rehabilitation services.
- Clarksdale is less than 1 hours west of Oxford and 1 hours south of Memphis, Tennessee.
- Merit Health Northwest Mississippi is a 195-bed, for-profit regional medical center in Clarksdale, Mississippi.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- 5 days on / 10 days off.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners