Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Natchez) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Natchez is an elegant town, with true hospitality.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- 1 physician.
- The hospital recently underwent several renovations to update and expand services in preparation for the consolidation of two campuses.
- Natchez offers low cost of living and many options for schools K-12.
- Merit Health Natchez is a 179-bed acute care facility serving the healthcare needs of the Natchez community.
- The town is in close proximity to the Gulf of Mexico, so the climate is subtropical with mild to cool winters, making it a great place to reside.
- 2 physician rounds.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- Level IV trauma facility.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- Merit Health Natchez offers a broad range of services including emergency medicine, surgery, cardiology, labor and delivery, radiology, outpatient diagnostic testing, and physician therapy.
- Located on the historic Mississippi River, Natchez is less than 2 hours southwest of Jackson and is less than 2 hours north of Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- This hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- 179 hospital beds.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners