Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (East Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Job Number: MS1069.
- Trauma: Level II.
- This hospital is located in east central MS, and is known for its leading edge technology.
- This Pulmonary - Critical Care Physician opportunity, offers you the ability to work as a permanent employee, for a large, multi-specialty hospital group.
- 350,000 Base Salary + Productivity Bonus.
- Procedures: Typical of pulmonology / critical care, including vent setting, intubations, etc.
- Support Staff: NP/PA's, RN's, Tech's, sub-specialty back-up support.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- BC IM & graduation from pulmonology fellowship.
- Mississippi is an excellent state to practice critical care medicine, raise a family or just earn extra income as a PT provider.
- Strong School Systems.
- Contact a Foster Crown Consultant today.
- ADC: 15-Bed ICU.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/placement into this excellent Community Hospital.
- Position: Permanent Pulmonary - Critical Care Physician.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- Paid Vacation & CME Dates.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Low Cost of Living.
- Student Loan Repayment & Monthly Fellowship Stipend.
- CVT Surgeon, Ebus.
- If perm is not a fit, why not discuss locum tenens, which is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- City / State: East Central Mississippi.
- Foster Crown is Recruiting for a Critical Care Physician in Mississippi.
- This area in particular has a strong school system and a low cost of living.
- Moving Allowance.
- Full & comprehensive health & welfare package offered.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/you to meet or exceed expectations.
- 7a-7p or 7p - 7a.
- Facility: Acute Care, Community Hospital.
- Perm Compensation: Over $350,000 Base Salary + wRVU productivity, Paid Vacations & CME w/$5K allowance, moving allowance of $8K.
- Large lung cancer volume.
- Pulmonary / Critical Care, both Inpatient & Outpatient Work.
- This thriving area is home to charming southern architecture, great cuisine, and a friendly atmosphere.
- MD or DO considered.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Facility Profile: 315-total beds.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Jan 16.