Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Of Doctors working with: 2 MDs, NP, and specialist back up.
- Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist Needed to round on Nephrology patients.
- Locums or Permanent opportunity.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Hospitalist required.
- Procedures are a plus).
- Facility type: Hospital.
- EMR: McKesson Paragon.
- Volume: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Cases include: Standard Hospitalist cases - needs to be comfortable rounding on Nephrology Patients.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 AM - 7 PM).
- Coverage Needed: Immediately - with ongoing opportunity.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Mar 10.