Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: McKesson Paragon.
- Facility type: Hospital.
- Coverage Needed: Immediately - with ongoing opportunity.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Hospitalist required.
- Cases include: Standard Hospitalist cases - needs to be comfortable rounding on Nephrology Patients.
- Of Doctors working with: 2 MDs, NP, and specialist back up.
- Volume: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 AM - 7 PM).
- Procedures are a plus).
- Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist Needed to round on Nephrology patients.
- Locums or Permanent opportunity.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Mar 10.