Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility type: Hospital.
- Cases include: Standard Hospitalist cases - needs to be comfortable rounding on Nephrology Patients.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Hospitalist required.
- EMR: McKesson Paragon.
- Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist Needed to round on Nephrology patients.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 AM - 7 PM).
- Locums or Permanent opportunity.
- Of Doctors working with: 2 MDs, NP, and specialist back up.
- Procedures are a plus).
- Coverage Needed: Immediately - with ongoing opportunity.
- Volume: 15 - 20 patients per day.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Mar 10.