Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Monday · June 24, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Hospitalist required.
- EMR: McKesson Paragon.
- Volume: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist needed to round on Nephrology patients.
- Coverage needed: Immediately - with ongoing opportunity.
- Locums or Permanent opportunity.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 AM - 7 PM).
- Facility type: Hospital.
- Procedures are a plus).
- Cases include: Standard Hospitalist cases - needs to be comfortable rounding on Nephrology Patients.
- Of Doctors working with: 2 MDs, NP, and specialist back up.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Feb 4.