Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures are a plus).
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 AM - 7 PM).
- Of Doctors working with: 2 MDs, NP, and specialist back up.
- EMR: McKesson Paragon.
- Facility type: Hospital.
- Cases include: Standard Hospitalist cases - needs to be comfortable rounding on Nephrology Patients.
- Volume: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Locums or Permanent opportunity.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Hospitalist required.
- Coverage needed: Immediately - with ongoing opportunity.
- Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist needed to round on Nephrology patients.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 11.