Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Wednesday · February 24, 2021
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR: McKesson Paragon.
- Facility type: Hospital.
- Cases include: Standard Hospitalist cases - needs to be comfortable rounding on Nephrology Patients.
- Locums or Permanent opportunity.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Hospitalist required.
- Volume: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Of Doctors working with: 2 MDs, NP, and specialist back up.
- Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist needed to round on Nephrology patients.
- Procedures are a plus).
- Coverage needed: Immediately - with ongoing opportunity.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 AM - 7 PM).
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 11.