Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Monday · October 18, 2021
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 AM - 7 PM).
- Volume: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Of Doctors working with: 2 MDs, NP, and specialist back up.
- Facility type: Hospital.
- Coverage needed: Immediately - with ongoing opportunity.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Hospitalist required.
- EMR: McKesson Paragon.
- Locums or Permanent opportunity.
- Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist needed to round on Nephrology patients.
- Cases include: Standard Hospitalist cases - needs to be comfortable rounding on Nephrology Patients.
- Procedures are a plus).
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 11.