Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Wednesday · February 24, 2021
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Hospitalist required.
- Volume: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Of Doctors working with: 2 MDs, NP, and specialist back up.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 AM - 7 PM).
- Coverage needed: Immediately - with ongoing opportunity.
- Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist needed to round on Nephrology patients.
- Facility type: Hospital.
- Procedures are a plus).
- EMR: McKesson Paragon.
- Locums or Permanent opportunity.
- Cases include: Standard Hospitalist cases - needs to be comfortable rounding on Nephrology Patients.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Sep 25.