Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Tuesday · May 26, 2020
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Coverage needed: Immediately - with ongoing opportunity.
- EMR: McKesson Paragon.
- Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist needed to round on Nephrology patients.
- Locums or Permanent opportunity.
- Volume: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Of Doctors working with: 2 MDs, NP, and specialist back up.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 AM - 7 PM).
- Procedures are a plus).
- Facility type: Hospital.
- Cases include: Standard Hospitalist cases - needs to be comfortable rounding on Nephrology Patients.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Hospitalist required.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Sep 25.