Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Sunday · October 13, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Volume: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 AM - 7 PM).
- Cases include: Standard Hospitalist cases - needs to be comfortable rounding on Nephrology Patients.
- Facility type: Hospital.
- EMR: McKesson Paragon.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Hospitalist required.
- Procedures are a plus).
- Coverage needed: Immediately - with ongoing opportunity.
- Of Doctors working with: 2 MDs, NP, and specialist back up.
- Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist needed to round on Nephrology patients.
- Locums or Permanent opportunity.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Sep 25.