Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist needed to round on Nephrology patients.
- Of Doctors working with: 2 MDs, NP, and specialist back up.
- Procedures are a plus).
- Cases include: Standard Hospitalist cases - needs to be comfortable rounding on Nephrology Patients.
- Volume: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Hospitalist required.
- Locums or Permanent opportunity.
- Facility type: Hospital.
- EMR: McKesson Paragon.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 AM - 7 PM).
- Coverage needed: Immediately - with ongoing opportunity.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Sep 25.