Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Volume: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Procedures are a plus).
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Hospitalist required.
- Coverage needed: Immediately - with ongoing opportunity.
- Cases include: Standard Hospitalist cases - needs to be comfortable rounding on Nephrology Patients.
- Locums or Permanent opportunity.
- Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist needed to round on Nephrology patients.
- Facility type: Hospital.
- Of Doctors working with: 2 MDs, NP, and specialist back up.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 AM - 7 PM).
- EMR: McKesson Paragon.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Sep 25.