Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Monday · February 17, 2020
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Of Doctors working with: 2 MDs, NP, and specialist back up.
- Procedures are a plus).
- Cases include: Standard Hospitalist cases - needs to be comfortable rounding on Nephrology Patients.
- Volume: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist needed to round on Nephrology patients.
- Coverage needed: Immediately - with ongoing opportunity.
- EMR: McKesson Paragon.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Hospitalist required.
- Facility type: Hospital.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 AM - 7 PM).
- Locums or Permanent opportunity.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Sep 25.