Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Sunday · September 24, 2023
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cases include: Standard Hospitalist cases - needs to be comfortable rounding on Nephrology Patients.
- Procedures are a plus).
- Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist needed to round on Nephrology patients.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 AM - 7 PM).
- Facility type: Hospital.
- Coverage needed: Immediately - with ongoing opportunity.
- EMR: McKesson Paragon.
- Of Doctors working with: 2 MDs, NP, and specialist back up.
- Locums or Permanent opportunity.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Hospitalist required.
- Volume: 15 - 20 patients per day.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Sep 25.