Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Saturday · September 19, 2020
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Of Doctors working with: 2 MDs, NP, and specialist back up.
- Locums or Permanent opportunity.
- Cases include: Standard Hospitalist cases - needs to be comfortable rounding on Nephrology Patients.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 AM - 7 PM).
- EMR: McKesson Paragon.
- Procedures are a plus).
- Volume: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Facility type: Hospital.
- Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist needed to round on Nephrology patients.
- Coverage needed: Immediately - with ongoing opportunity.
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Hospitalist required.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Sep 25.