Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Tuesday · July 27, 2021
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility type: Hospital.
- Cases include: Standard Hospitalist cases - needs to be comfortable rounding on Nephrology Patients.
- Procedures are a plus).
- Certifications & licenses required: BC/BE Hospitalist required.
- Coverage needed: Immediately - with ongoing opportunity.
- Specs: 7 days on / 7 days off (7 AM - 7 PM).
- EMR: McKesson Paragon.
- Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist needed to round on Nephrology patients.
- Volume: 15 - 20 patients per day.
- Of Doctors working with: 2 MDs, NP, and specialist back up.
- Locums or Permanent opportunity.
This perm job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Sep 25.