Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Flowood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation may include: Base Salary plus Quality Bonus CME Commencement Bonus Marketing & Relocation Medical Education Debt & Residency Stipend.
- Both Rankin County and Flowood have seen tremendous growth over the last 10 years, adding neighborhoods and major shopping centers.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule, 187 shifts per year.
- Seeking 2 Med/Ped Hospitalists.
- Flowood is a suburb of Jackson, Mississippi, with a population of 4,500, located in Rankin County.
- With its strong school system, excellent recreational facilities, beautiful parks and year-round events and festivals, this Mississippi city offers a relaxed and family-friendly way of life.
- The hospital has over aff members and a strong clinical staff base.
- Healthcare has also boomed in this community and many physicians have relocated their practices to Flowood to be closer to River Oaks.
- This is a surgery-driven facility that was recently expanded due to the growth of the Rankin county area.
- Located in Flowood, a suburb of Jackson, Mississippi, River Oaks Hospital is a 155-bed facility.
- Will share coverage with an Adult Hospitalist.
- It has also been named as Jackson's Best Place to Receive Maternity Care.
- Major service lines include maternity, orthopedics and neurosurgery.
- Current average admission rate is 1 Pediatric patient per day, 3 Adult patients every other day.
- River Oaks was recently named.1 in Mississippi for orthopedic services, joint replacement and spine surgery by HealthGrades.
This perm job from Community Health Systems was last open on Feb 1.