Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Oxford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The area is a rapidly growing college town w/ excellent schools, sports and dining venues.
- South of Memphis,TN).
- Trauma: Level II.
- Steve T. May/C EO.
- Schedule: 7on/7off, 7a-7p or 7p-7a.
- BC/BE in IM or FP.
- Benefits: Full and Comprehensive health and welfare package.
- 12-hr shift model.
- Additional pay for extra shifts.
- Position: Perm Pulmonologist w/ Critical Care experience.
- Additional opportunities in: AR, AZ, CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IO, KY, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, NM, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- This position gives you the opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing hospitals in Mississippi.
- City: Oxford, MS.
- Compensation: $350,rong> plus RVU productivity bonus.
- Facility Profile: Acute Care Facility (217-beds w/ over 100-physician's on-staff).
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Procedures: Procedures are required, as this is a pulmonology w/ critical care position.
- Length of Stay: 3-4 days.
- Includes health, retirement, dental, disability, CME allowance, moving expense, malpractice insurance, etc.
- ADC: 12-15 patients.
- Nurse/Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, full sub-specialty back-up support, typical of an acute care facility.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Nov 15.