Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Oxford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: Procedures are required, as this is a pulmonology w/ critical care position.
- Schedule: 7on/7off, 7a-7p or 7p-7a.
- ADC: 12-15 patients.
- Facility Profile: Acute Care Facility (217-beds w/ over 100-physician's on-staff).
- 12-hr shift model.
- Length of Stay: 3-4 days.
- Trauma: Level II.
- Additional pay for extra shifts.
- Compensation: $350,rong> plus RVU productivity bonus.
- Benefits: Full and Comprehensive health and welfare package.
- BC/BE in IM or FP.
- The area is a rapidly growing college town w/ excellent schools, sports and dining venues.
- Nurse/Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, full sub-specialty back-up support, typical of an acute care facility.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- Additional opportunities in: AR, AZ, CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IO, KY, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, NM, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV.
- Position: Perm Pulmonologist w/ Critical Care experience.
- City: Oxford, MS.
- Includes health, retirement, dental, disability, CME allowance, moving expense, malpractice insurance, etc.
- Steve T. May/C EO.
- South of Memphis,TN).
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- This position gives you the opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing hospitals in Mississippi.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Nov 15.