Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Average of 20-30 patients per day between the 2 day doctors.
- Acls is required.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- If FP doctor, then he/she must have extensive hospitalist experience.
- ICU rounding, vent management, and procedures are required.
- Local physician preferred.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- Treadmill Stress Tests are a must.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- 6 am-6 pm or 6 pm-6 am (mostly day shifts).
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 20.