Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000 with a potential salary of $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Coastal) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Continuing Medical Education expenses.
- Rapid response nursing team on-site.
- Generous benefits plan to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD/STD, and 401(k).
- New Hospitalist Opening - Gulf Coast.
- No ER.
- Local International Airport.
- Plethora of living options.
- Our 61 bed facility offers a complete healthcare system designed to meet the needs of medically complicated and critically ill patients.
- Competitive wages.
- Incentive bonuses.
- 6 miles of man-made white sandy beaches along the Gulf of Mexico.
- One of the fastest growing areas in the state.
- Excellent public and private school options as well as several local and nearby colleges and universities.
- The ideal candidate will have critical care experience and/or experience working in a Ltac facility.
- 7 on/7 off day schedule.
- Paid leave for vacation and attendance at professional meetings and seminars.
- Either Internal Medicine Board Certified or Eligible.
- This City School District has been given the highest level of accreditation.
- Reimbursement for medical association dues and professional license fees.
- 24/7 Respiratory therapy on-site.
- A residential community that is blessed with a strong business center.
- Therefore, no emergency admissions and all are pre-planned.
- Join our long-term acute care (Ltac) hospital backed by a national corporation operating 110 hospitals in 28 different states.
This perm job from Jackson Physician Search was last open on Jun 25.