Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for permanent providers.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Approximately 15-18 patients per day.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
- ICU rounding is required.
- Board certified is highly preferred.
- 12 hour shifts, 7 am-7 pm and 7 pm-7 am.
- No procedures required.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 25.