Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jackson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 16 shifts per month.
- Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, CME allowance.
- The weather is all-year-around climate with mild winters and warm summers.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Interventional Radiologists perform procedures.
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients.
- The city's population is approximately 200,000 and its five-county metropolitan area has a population of 630,000.
- 24/7 Coverage Program.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice with inpatient experience.
- Jackson has excellent public and private schools, cultural activities, great shopping and unique restaurants.
- The city also has a variety of museums as well as a zoo and beautiful green parks.
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older.
- No Visa sponsorship available.
- Jackson, MS.
- Coordinating with patient's PCP, hospital and/or health plan for all ancillary services related to inpatient episode and all discharge planning needs.
- Electronic Billing System.
- MD or DO.
- Competitive compensation, eligible for quality and productivity bonuses.
- Pulmonary consults for Vents.
- The city of Jackson also contains areas in Madison and Rankin counties.
- It is one of two county seats of Hinds County (Raymond being the other).
- Today considered one of the region's most comprehensive hospitals, St. Dominic's boasts outstanding facilities offering a variety of programs and services combined with high quality healthcare.
- Jackson is located on the Pearl River, and is served by the Ross Barnett Reservoir, which offers boating, fishing, water skiing and water activities.
- Housing ranges from Historic to gated communities and is moderately priced.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Coordinated Care Team/Support Staff.
- Jackson Community.
- Block Schedule.
- Jacksonis the capital and the most populous city of the United States state of Mississippi.
- Jackson City of Commerce:.
- Dominic - Jackson Memorial Hospital.
- Overview of St. Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital.
- Open ICU.
- St. Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital is a 571-bed not-for-profit facility that delivers a wide range of medical and surgical services to Jackson and its surrounding communities.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Sep 4.