Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jackson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Overview of St. Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital.
- No Visa sponsorship available.
- It is one of two county seats of Hinds County (Raymond being the other).
- Block Schedule.
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older.
- The city's population is approximately 200,000 and its five-county metropolitan area has a population of 630,000.
- Jacksonis the capital and the most populous city of the United States state of Mississippi.
- Jackson, MS.
- Today considered one of the region's most comprehensive hospitals, St. Dominic's boasts outstanding facilities offering a variety of programs and services combined with high quality healthcare.
- MD or DO.
- Coordinating with patient's PCP, hospital and/or health plan for all ancillary services related to inpatient episode and all discharge planning needs.
- Competitive compensation, eligible for quality and productivity bonuses.
- Open ICU.
- The city also has a variety of museums as well as a zoo and beautiful green parks.
- The weather is all-year-around climate with mild winters and warm summers.
- Electronic Billing System.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice with inpatient experience.
- Housing ranges from Historic to gated communities and is moderately priced.
- Jackson City of Commerce:.
- Coordinated Care Team/Support Staff.
- The city of Jackson also contains areas in Madison and Rankin counties.
- 24/7 Coverage Program.
- Jackson Community.
- St. Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital is a 571-bed not-for-profit facility that delivers a wide range of medical and surgical services to Jackson and its surrounding communities.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- 16 shifts per month.
- Interventional Radiologists perform procedures.
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients.
- Pulmonary consults for Vents.
- Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, CME allowance.
- Jackson has excellent public and private schools, cultural activities, great shopping and unique restaurants.
- Dominic - Jackson Memorial Hospital.
- Jackson is located on the Pearl River, and is served by the Ross Barnett Reservoir, which offers boating, fishing, water skiing and water activities.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Sep 4.