Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Sunday · September 24, 2023
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jackson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pulmonary consults for Vents.
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older.
- Jackson Community.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Jackson, MS.
- Jackson has excellent public and private schools, cultural activities, great shopping and unique restaurants.
- St. Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital is a 571-bed not-for-profit facility that delivers a wide range of medical and surgical services to Jackson and its surrounding communities.
- MD or DO.
- 16 shifts per month.
- No Visa sponsorship available.
- Coordinated Care Team/Support Staff.
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients.
- It is one of two county seats of Hinds County (Raymond being the other).
- The city of Jackson also contains areas in Madison and Rankin counties.
- Coordinating with patient's PCP, hospital and/or health plan for all ancillary services related to inpatient episode and all discharge planning needs.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Housing ranges from Historic to gated communities and is moderately priced.
- Overview of St. Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice with inpatient experience.
- Competitive compensation, eligible for quality and productivity bonuses.
- Today considered one of the region's most comprehensive hospitals, St. Dominic's boasts outstanding facilities offering a variety of programs and services combined with high quality healthcare.
- 24/7 Coverage Program.
- The city also has a variety of museums as well as a zoo and beautiful green parks.
- Electronic Billing System.
- The weather is all-year-around climate with mild winters and warm summers.
- Open ICU.
- Jackson City of Commerce:.
- Jackson is located on the Pearl River, and is served by the Ross Barnett Reservoir, which offers boating, fishing, water skiing and water activities.
- Dominic - Jackson Memorial Hospital.
- Jacksonis the capital and the most populous city of the United States state of Mississippi.
- Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, CME allowance.
- Block Schedule.
- Interventional Radiologists perform procedures.
- The city's population is approximately 200,000 and its five-county metropolitan area has a population of 630,000.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Sep 4.