Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jackson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dominic - Jackson Memorial Hospital.
- Interventional Radiologists perform procedures.
- Today considered one of the region's most comprehensive hospitals, St. Dominic's boasts outstanding facilities offering a variety of programs and services combined with high quality healthcare.
- Coordinating with patient's PCP, hospital and/or health plan for all ancillary services related to inpatient episode and all discharge planning needs.
- Overview of St. Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital.
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older.
- Jackson is located on the Pearl River, and is served by the Ross Barnett Reservoir, which offers boating, fishing, water skiing and water activities.
- The city's population is approximately 200,000 and its five-county metropolitan area has a population of 630,000.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice with inpatient experience.
- Pulmonary consults for Vents.
- 24/7 Coverage Program.
- No Visa sponsorship available.
- Jackson has excellent public and private schools, cultural activities, great shopping and unique restaurants.
- MD or DO.
- It is one of two county seats of Hinds County (Raymond being the other).
- The city also has a variety of museums as well as a zoo and beautiful green parks.
- Open ICU.
- The weather is all-year-around climate with mild winters and warm summers.
- Competitive compensation, eligible for quality and productivity bonuses.
- 16 shifts per month.
- Jackson Community.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Jackson City of Commerce:.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients.
- The city of Jackson also contains areas in Madison and Rankin counties.
- Jacksonis the capital and the most populous city of the United States state of Mississippi.
- Jackson, MS.
- Electronic Billing System.
- St. Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital is a 571-bed not-for-profit facility that delivers a wide range of medical and surgical services to Jackson and its surrounding communities.
- Housing ranges from Historic to gated communities and is moderately priced.
- Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, CME allowance.
- Block Schedule.
- Coordinated Care Team/Support Staff.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Sep 4.