Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Friday · July 19, 2019
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tupelo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24/7 Coverage Program.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- And nursing homes.
- Open ICU-Nocturnists are not required to do procedures or run codes.
- Block Schedule.
- Nmmc was awarded the Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work in 2009 and the Thomson Reuters Top 100 Hospitals-National in 2008.
- Enjoy the laid back atmosphere!
- MD or DO.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Tupelo has moderate climate, low cost of living, excellent public and private schools, great shopping and restaurants.
- Tupelo is located in northeast Mississippi, the city lies between Memphis, Tennessee (92 miles northwest), and Birmingham, Alabama, along United States Highway 78.
- Electronic Billing System.
- Competitive Compensation, eligible for quality and productivity bonuses.
- A community hospital system with locations in Eupora, Luka, Pontotoc, and West Point, Mississippi, and Hamilton Alabama.
- Tupelo has a population of 40,000.
- No Visa sponsorship available.
- 7 on/7 off.
- It also services North Mississippi Medical Clinics, a regional network of more than 30 primary and specialty clinics.
- Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, CME allowance.
- Acls certification required at time of employment.
- Tupelo, MS.
- Tupelo is the headquarters of the historic Natchez Trace Parkway, connecting Natchez, Mississippi to Nashville, Tennessee, while following the route of the original Natchez Trace trail.
- Coordinated Care Team/Support Staff.
- North Mississippi Medical Center.
- 15 shifts per month.
- North Mississippi Medical Center is a 650-bed facility and is part of the North Mississippi Health Services.
- The Nmhs organization covers a broad range of acute diagnostic and therapeutic services, offered through North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.
- Healthcare, Product Manufacturing, Construction and Educational Services are the top industries in Tupelo.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older.
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients.
- Nmmc is a diversified regional health care organization which serves 24 counties in north Mississippi and northwest Alabama from its headquarters in Tupelo, Miss.
- Overview of North Mississippi Medical Center.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Sep 4.