Hospitalist Jobs in Mississippi
Sunday · September 24, 2023
1 Job in The Magnolia State
Photo: Steamboat on the Mississippi River near the Crescent City Connection Bridge.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Tupelo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on/7 off.
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older.
- 15 shifts per month.
- Healthcare, Product Manufacturing, Construction and Educational Services are the top industries in Tupelo.
- Tupelo has moderate climate, low cost of living, excellent public and private schools, great shopping and restaurants.
- Coordinated Care Team/Support Staff.
- Enjoy the laid back atmosphere!
- Tupelo, MS.
- Nmmc was awarded the Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work in 2009 and the Thomson Reuters Top 100 Hospitals-National in 2008.
- MD or DO.
- Competitive Compensation, eligible for quality and productivity bonuses.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Acls certification required at time of employment.
- No Visa sponsorship available.
- A community hospital system with locations in Eupora, Luka, Pontotoc, and West Point, Mississippi, and Hamilton Alabama.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- North Mississippi Medical Center.
- It also services North Mississippi Medical Clinics, a regional network of more than 30 primary and specialty clinics.
- And nursing homes.
- Nmmc is a diversified regional health care organization which serves 24 counties in north Mississippi and northwest Alabama from its headquarters in Tupelo, Miss.
- North Mississippi Medical Center is a 650-bed facility and is part of the North Mississippi Health Services.
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients.
- Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, CME allowance.
- Block Schedule.
- 24/7 Coverage Program.
- Overview of North Mississippi Medical Center.
- Tupelo has a population of 40,000.
- Open ICU-Nocturnists are not required to do procedures or run codes.
- Tupelo is located in northeast Mississippi, the city lies between Memphis, Tennessee (92 miles northwest), and Birmingham, Alabama, along United States Highway 78.
- Electronic Billing System.
- Tupelo is the headquarters of the historic Natchez Trace Parkway, connecting Natchez, Mississippi to Nashville, Tennessee, while following the route of the original Natchez Trace trail.
- The Nmhs organization covers a broad range of acute diagnostic and therapeutic services, offered through North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Sep 4.